Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

'The Device is Connected (Device name) ????' Samsung Frame TV

(Topic created on: 25-11-2022 10:11 PM)
dan1974
Apprentice
Options

I keep getting this message appearing on my Samsung Frame TV and cannot work out how to stop it appearing.
It can sometimes keep flashing up every 2-3 minutes which is annoying.

I'm not adjusting anything on my phone that maybe triggering this to go off

Any ideas on what it might be trying to connect to and how to stop it flashing up?

20221101_204352.jpg

11 REPLIES 11
Peter188
First Poster
Options

Did you ever get an answer to this? I have the same problem

TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hi @dan1974 and @Peter188 ,

Can I ask if you have any external devices connected to your TV? If so, if this error message appears on your screen when an external device is connected to your TV via HDMI, it may mean that your HDMI cable is not properly connected, or that input is not being received from the currently selected source. Can you please check any connections at the back and see if they are connected firmly?

0 Likes
dan1974
Apprentice
Options
I don't have any external devices connected to the TV. The message appears randomly, on some occasions it can keep popping up every few minutes which is very distracting. Any other ideas?
0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Thanks for the quick response @dan1974 . Have you had anything plug in the past and are the TV connectors in contact with something? Does this happen when you are watching a particular channel, or the TV is set to a particular source?

Would you also be able to confirm the TV full model and software version? This information can be found from the TV Settings> Support> About this TV/Contact Samsung.

0 Likes
obitv
Pathfinder
Options
Do a complete reset of the tv from the support menu. This will disconnect and remote devices you might have forgotten about, especially mobile phones.
0 Likes
dan1974
Apprentice
Options
The model code is QE32LS03TBKXXU. The software version is T-KSU2FDEUC-2303.1, BT-S
0 Likes
dan1974
Apprentice
Options
No I've not had a reply that has helped fix this.
0 Likes
Bumbi1
Apprentice
Options

Any reply to this.  I'm getting the same issue.  (Device is connected.  Device name: pk)

0 Likes
Birima
First Poster
Options

Me too. Also Bixby problems i.e. he seems to become deaf over time and the microphone button only activates a popup asking to explore Bixby. Not able to give a command. Did a complete reset which resolved the problem temporarily (very time consuming), it's back again along with the device message.  Very disappointed with Samsung for that matter.

0 Likes