Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Teletext

(Topic created on: 16-02-2022 01:46 PM)
Amir58
Student
Options

I have au7000 55 inch.i have one problem i cant see normal teletext in it.in setting teletext is undefined.please help me

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi,
Try BBC iplayer
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Amir58  information given a while ago  from Samsung was:

Due to broadcast changes it is no-longer possible to access BBC interactive services using the Teletext button. Please note, TVs that are not connected to the internet and some older models may still show some information if the Teletext button is pressed.

It is now necessary to press the RED button to launch BBC interactive services. Just make sure that your signed in to your Samsung Account on the TV and BBC iPlayer app."

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
Amir58
Student
Options

I need teletext in digital tv.not internet tv.only in digital local tv.bbc player app os in samsung store

0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Amir58 unfortunately looks like Digital Text not possible on models from 2020 onwards.  Could try Go to Home > Settings > Broadcasting > Expert Settings > Digital Text > Enable or  tune to radio channel on Tv and try from there. However do not think it will work.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.