Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

T32E390SX won't power up no standby light

(Topic created on: 03-07-2021 01:09 PM)
Mark611
Student
Options

I have a T32E390SX which is the second TV and has minimal use, probably less 50 hours since new. Recently I switched it on, it ran for about 5 minutes then died. I've checked the fuse in the plug, and tried different cables, still no joy. Thinking it might be the fuse on the power board, I took the back off. There doesn't seem to be a fuse on the power board! Is it elsewhere, or am I missing something?DSC_1063[1].jpg

Any thoughts?

Thanks

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Mark611: Can you see the standby light on the TV and, if so, is it flashing or constantly lit? Also, have you tried powering the TV on using the Power button on the TV itself, located below the Samsung logo at the bottom of the set?

If the TV remains unresponsive, and you have tried a different plug socket, then I recommend reaching out to our Help Desk on 0333 000 0333 where an advisor will be able to arrange for the set to be inspected by one of our engineers. Please avoid any home remedy hardware fixes where possible, as this will void your warranty. 

0 Likes
Mark611
Student
Options

No re light, flashing or otherwise. I've change the fuse in the plug and tried other power cables, still no red light. I wanted to check the fuse in the TV, but I can't see in on the power board. Could you tell me where the fuse is?

Thanks

Stuart Frame
First Poster
Options

I have the same TV and have a similar problem, I was wondering if you found a solution to this as it is really frustrating. my TV turns on as normal and will run for around 15 - 20 mins and then will shut off, then around 5 mins later will turn on again only for it to turn off again in 30seconds.

0 Likes