Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suddenly full of vertical lines UE55KS8005

(Topic created on: 28-08-2021 12:05 PM)
Sami-00
First Poster
Options

My TV (Samsung SUHD UE55KS8005) just suddenly turned into like this, at first image got a bit darker, then I saw some blue horizontal line on top of screen. After that few vertical lines and now it's just full of them... Tried to reboot, unplugged all the cables etc, but nothing seems to work. Sounds are ok.

Bought 2017, so wondering if it's feasible to repair or do I just need to buy a new one...?

Can't open Menu or do anything else. 

tv.jpg

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Darren22
Voyager
Options
I would say by a new because of it's age.
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Sami-00: I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue. Can you try pressing and holding the Power button on your remote control until the TV resets, or power it off and unplug it at the wall for 30 seconds, then plug it back in and power back on. If the issue persists then it looks like there's a fault with the set, in which case you can explore your repair options by reaching out to one of our Support Centres to arrange an out of warranty inspection. To find your nearest one please follow the link below, select 'TV & AV > Television' and enter your post code. 

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/service-centre/

0 Likes
Sami-00
First Poster
Options

Thanks @AndrewL for the tip. However it did not change the issue. Warranty is not valid anymore, so I guess I just need to go to look for a new TV again...

0 Likes