Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

STVPlayer App for UE40D5520RKXXU

(Topic created on: 08-07-2020 07:38 PM)
AndyDOHD
First Poster
Options

Hi,
I have a UE40D5520RKXXU. I am unable to find  the STV Player app to watch catchup for Scottish Television programmes. I wondered whether there was such an app for my specific television model?

13 REPLIES 13
Amanda7
Apprentice
Options

Why can i not watch stv on my ipad?

0 Likes
AntS
Options

Hi @Amanda7 , I've edited your post with the tag you put on it, but as it's straying a little off the topic of the STV app on Samsung TVs I'm unsure if it's what you meant.  😕

0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@AntS wrote:

Hi @Amanda7 , I've edited your post with the tag you put on it, but as it's straying a little off the topic of the STV app on Samsung TVs I'm unsure if it's what you meant.  😕

Hi @Amanda7  if there is a problem with STV Player on Ipad can you provide a bit more detail.  It will only function if you have ios9 and above.

"STV Player runs on the following platforms:

• Web (We recommend using the Chrome browser)
• iPhone and iPad - you will need iOS9 or above to benefit from the latest features and to watch STV Live. For STV Player+ we recommend iOS10 or above.
• Android phones and tablets - you will need Android 4.4 or above to benefit from the latest features and to watch STV Live.
• Amazon Fire Tablets
• Amazon Fire TV and Amazon Fire TV Stick
• Freesat set-top boxes
• Freeview Play compatible devices
• Now TV and Roku streaming devices
• Samsung Smart and Samsung Tizen TVs (2013 to 2018 models) and Smart Bluray Player (2012 to 2016 models)
• Youview set-top boxes and compatible TVs
• Virgin Media TiVO and V6 set-top boxes
• Chromecast"

Link with this information below.

player.stv.tv/help/faqs/#platforms 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

20kiki
First Poster
Options
After much faff I managed to find STV player on my Samsung smart tv but it hasn't installed the app for later viewing and the new series Ice does not show on any listing....why?
0 Likes