Support

Open search

Spotify app won't complete loading on Samsung UE50KU6000K

Highlighted

The spoitify app won't load on my TV any more. It was working yesterday but now when I launch it starts to load - I see the white circle for a second, – then it goes to a black screen and nothing happens. I have tried deleting and reinstalling the app. Resetting the smarthub. Switching the TV off for a minute or so and then switching it back on. All the other Apps seem to work normally, Spotify works on my other devices and it appears the TV has a good internet connection. Any suggestions?

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
@Benjie: Can you try a Soft Reset (Settings > General > Reset), then go to Apps > Settings > Spotify > Reinstall, to see if this helps?
Highlighted

When I go to settings, I can't see general as a topic. I have system, but this doesn't have a general or a reset option. 

Highlighted

I found the factory reset, but I still have the same problem. It starts to load but then goes a black screen.

Highlighted
@Benjie: With Spotify installed on the TV, did you attempt the second step of going to Apps > Settings > Spotify > Reinstall?
Highlighted

Same problem here samsung UE48J6300

Highlighted

Just wanted to chime in to say I have the same problem too, started suddenly today. Model EU40KU6470.

Highlighted

Yes I did. But by virtue of repeating the same steps again and again I finally got it to reinstall and it is now working,

Top Liked Authors