Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Source not available

(Topic created on: 22-03-2022 05:39 PM)
ReesesPieces
First Poster
Options

While watching Netflix, the "about device" menu just opened and started reading out a serial number and code. I turned the TV off and on as none of the options were allowing me to exit the menu. When I turned it back on it just says source not available and returns back to the "About this Tv" screen without allowing me to select any option of exit or back.

I have a UHD 4K Smart TV NU7100 Series 7

Can anyone assist me with this?

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
AndrewL
Options

@ReesesPieces: That's a strange one. As a basic troubleshooting step, please try pressing and holding the Power button on your remote until the TV restarts. Alternatively, power off the TV and unplug it at the wall for around 30 seconds, then plug it back in and power it back on using the remote. Regarding the reading out of the details on screen, try pressing and holding the VOL button to open the Accessibility Shortcuts menu, and disable the Voice Guide and any other options that might be active, such as Menu Learning Screen. Let me know how you get on. 

0 Likes
ReesesPieces
First Poster
Options

Hi AndrewL,

Thank you for your prompt assistance. I've followed what you said but unfortunately it hasn't worked. I should mention that the remote also doesn't work, when I press any button it goes back to the "About this tv" and even using the remote to turn off the TV doesn't work. 

Kindly see attached image. This is the screen it stays on and I'm unable to select any options.

• 20220323_052805.jpg

I've blurred out my device information for obvious reasons.

Ps. I've logged a technical support request on Samsung members.

0 Likes
Jahan1340
First Poster
Options

did you fixed it? i think i have the same problem

0 Likes
Viriki
First Poster
Options

i have the same problem. what did you do?

0 Likes
Viriki
First Poster
Options

i have the same problem. what did you do?

0 Likes
Switters
First Poster
Options

Did anybody ever figure out the answer to this problem? I'm experiencing the same issue.

0 Likes
Hitesh Kundnani
First Poster
Options

I have same problem but above didn't work. 

0 Likes