Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Soundbar popup continuously appearing

(Topic created on: 02-10-2020 10:32 PM)
virtualnemesis
First Poster
Options

Hello,

I have a Samsung QE 43Q60RA TV and a Samsung MS650 soundbar, for the past 9 months and both have been working flawlessly together.

I recently changed my wifi DNS settings on my TV and since then, the message in the attached photo keeps appearing in the top right corner approximately every minute or so.

I have been using the optical connection between the soundbar since purchasing both devices, I have now tried both HDMI via ARC and Optical and the issue happens with both.

I have reset my network settings and reconnected wifi, ip and dns config are on auto as before, but the issue still occurs.

Any help getting rid of this popup from continously appearing on my TV is appreciated, as my TV and soundbar are now unusable together.

Just to add, IMG_20201002_221756541.jpgthere is audio coming through the soundbar, the only issue is this popup keeps appearing on the screen.

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @virtualnemesis 

Could we take the current software version of your TV? Go to Home > Settings > Support > About This TV.

0 Likes
virtualnemesis
First Poster
Options

Hi @ChrisM

Thank you for your reply.

I believe the TV is on the latest version, T-MSMDEUC-1361.0, B1970101/070204, BT-S

0 Likes
Swol
First Poster
Options

Did you end up solving this? Having the same issue on the newer version

0 Likes
nicklasnorling
Student
Options

I have the same issue on a Q900T with a MS650 soundbar, also connected via HDMI. This notification keeps popping up multiple times in row and also a day, used to try to press yes and no but nothing helps as it pops up again straight after. Tried pairing it with my smart connect app and I thought it helped for a while but no... Now I just let it be for a while and it pops up multiple times and then disappear for a couple of hours if lucky then it starts pinging again. Really annoyed about this.

0 Likes