Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sonyliv app on Samsung tv?

(Topic created on: 26-06-2021 08:49 PM)
Shivraj Rathour
Apprentice
Options

Hi,

I can’t seem to get the sonyliv app on my Samsung smart tv...can anyone help?

thanks

5 REPLIES 5
AndrewL
Options

@Shivraj Rathour: Where are you based, as it may be the case that the SonyLIV app isn't available in your region. The best way to check is to head to Home > Apps > Tap the search function in the top right (magnifying glass symbol) > SonyLIV. If no results show up then it either isn't available in your region, or is not supported on your TV model.  

Shivraj Rathour
Apprentice
Options

Hi

i am based in London, England.

I have heard online that is available in the uk now....tried searching but no results.

Saintdaya
First Poster
Options

Hi,

I have taken Sonyliv subscription for UK. I am not getting that app on my Samsung tv q60a. Have any one installed this app?

ash_21
First Poster
Options

yeah! That is a shame. It looks Samsung has its own app store and you can't get the SonyLiv app on your TV which is using Tizen OS. May be for Indians LG webOS or Android OS based TVs from other brands are better options. I can't even find Hotstar app :(. It looks like Samsung has kind of neglected the Indian community in UK as lower priority. I am also upset about the purchase of Samsung TV.

Members_Egn16zh
First Poster
Options

Is anyone aware if this has changed since 2021? I cant find sonyliv in my new samsung q95 either

0 Likes