Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sonos listed as input

(Topic created on: 12-07-2020 10:57 AM)
Trax95008
Apprentice
Options

I have a Q80R, and when I change the input, I see all my Sonos speakers (several) listed. Is there a way to remove those from showing up there? It's really annoying when I change inputs I have to cycle through all of those speakers to circle back around to the input that I want

10 REPLIES 10
davesomers
First Poster
Options

did you ever solve this?  I've just setup a new tv and have the same issue

0 Likes
Trax95008
Apprentice
Options

Look to see if there is a firmware update available for your TV. The issue suddenly went away one day, and I suspect it happened after the TV did an auto update

0 Likes
davesomers
First Poster
Options

the software appears to have been updated as part of the initial install, so that's not solving it for me.  Still looking...

0 Likes
Trax95008
Apprentice
Options

The issue is back. I’m not sure if there was another TV update, or possible Sonos update, but I now have all my Sonos speakers listed again! I wish this would get resolved

0 Likes
ChuckD
First Poster
Options

Has anyone figured this out yet? I have the same issue with 11 Sonos inputs!  

0 Likes
Je idb
First Poster
Options

same for me.

very annoying!!

0 Likes
bena_2008
First Poster
Options

Yes, me too Q80 75...   and I have three rooms f Sonos, and each speaker is listed, what a pain.  How can these sources, be hidden, removed, so when selecting a source, the list is only true sources????"??

0 Likes
tychop
Journeyman
Options

I spend hours finding a solution. In the end I binned all Sonos speakers, subs & soundbars.

0 Likes
Baked Bread
First Poster
Options

Experienced same…On another site I saw what seems like an obvious solution..put the TV on a guest network 

0 Likes