Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sometimes Picture glitch when TV turns on

(Topic created on: 03-04-2021 02:14 PM)
sleamey316
First Poster
Options

 In October I bought a Samsung 32 Inch UE32T5300 Smart Full HD TV from Argos online. The first few weeks were fine. Since November I have seen the TV display this image when I turn it on. I can fix it by putting it in standby and turning it on again. So I put up with it all these months. It could happen once or twice a week, sometimes more. It’s just happened twice today. 
Could it be a software glitch, because as I say it didn’t happen for the first few weeks and the last firmware update (1403) was in November. Or is it more serious? 

B997EF78-53B0-4A9E-9C69-E0878D34967A.jpeg

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Aklima
Big Cheese
Options
Hi,
Best option is to have it replaced whilst it's under warranty. Have you checked the signal to see if that's an issue ?
0 Likes
sleamey316
First Poster
Options

No it’s not the signal. 

0 Likes
Aklima
Big Cheese
Options
U will need to have it replaced.
0 Likes
ImranAli
First Poster
Options

I had exactly the same issue, but mine was caused by the tech support person who had remotely connected to my TV to try and fix the soundbar issue I have. Mine only happened after he 'reset' the hdmi ports. It would happen say 2 out of every 10 times I turned the tv on but ended up swopped the tv for a replacement as the soundbar issue couldnt be resolved.

0 Likes