Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Some Amazon prime 4K content not streaming in 4K

(Topic created on: 29-04-2022 03:54 PM)
FreddieMercuree
Journeyman
Options

Shows in particular are: Outer Range, Preacher, the Marvelous Mrs. Maisel and others.  

Please check these specifically whether you are using the Samsung native app or fire stick 4k or Roku because it’s not working on any of my devices and I have all three.  Yes I have power recycled all devices. 

Some of the shows are still streaming in 4K HDR but these three and a few others are not,  please check these three.  

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
FreddieMercuree
Journeyman
Options

Thanks for responding, no it has nothing to do with speed, I have plenty of speed and 4K HDR works fine on all the other apps including some of the shows on Amazon prime just not these three in particular and a few others.

If you have Amazon prime could you check it for me thanks. please check these three shows or at least one of them and tell me please.  

0 Likes
FreddieMercuree
Journeyman
Options

OK thanks so much for doing that, just like with HBOMAX no longer doing HDR/4K on fire stick or Paramount Plus no longer doing HDR/4K on Roku etc. etc. etc.

0 Likes
FreddieMercuree
Journeyman
Options

I can’t imagine them doing that especially with a new popular show like Outer Range, but maybe. 

0 Likes
PhilTr
First Poster
Options

Glad it’s not only me. Outer Range is only HD on mine as well despite it claiming to be the UHD version and 4k/HDR being fine on other apps. Reinstalled Prime Video but no difference. Guess it’s Amazon being rubbish.

0 Likes
Bastb_
First Poster
Options

Hello sir,

I’ve the same problem. Only Amazon prime downgrade the quality (Netflix/Disney don’t), so it’s not internet speed. I have a feeling it has to do with the S95B that I have. Somebody already got a solution for this? Thanks!

0 Likes