Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Software update

(Topic created on: 27-07-2018 08:15 AM)
valleyboy22
Voyager
Options

Morning all,

Had a pop up on my UE55MU7000 this morning and i was wondering shall i do it, or is there yet another bug in it? Little worried as i also have SIPTV and will this be removed?

Cheers

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
TracyR
Options

Hey @valleyboy22

All software updates released by Samsung are desinged to improve the functionality and user expereince of our TVs, however as we all know these can sometimes come with some teething problems. 
If you ever expereience any issues just post a thread and myself, the other mods or users will be happy to assist! 

Samsung always recommend that you keep your TV up to date to make the most out of your TV.

:smiling-face:

Say "hello!" and

Introduce Yourself, or virtually hangout in the Samsung Lounge

0 Likes
valleyboy22
Voyager
Options

Thanks. Only main thing is the judder effect which happens, but this issue is never addressed with Samsung unfortunatly. 

Edgie70
Troubleshooter
Options

I'd actually like to know what needs to be done to get Samsung to actually listen to its customers and get the issue sorted , I had an 8 year old Toshiba that never had an issue with juddering but the judder on Samsung TVs is a joke tbh , it's obvious that they must know about it with the amount of people that mention it , I can imagine it's the one issue people do want sorting with an update NOT the ability to add Napster or Deezer as a new tile 😕

0 Likes
valleyboy22
Voyager
Options

Not sure what happened my side, but i had the pop up software updade and went to do it this morning and there is no new update??

0 Likes
Phil12
Voyager
Options

Samsung need to post release notes so we know what has changed in their buggy filled updates to decide if it is worth the risk or not.

I'm still on firmware 1230 on a Q7F that was pulled with no explanation and no way to roll back, and Samsung still hasn't posted 1231 fixing the broken 1230 version and putting right their wrongs for everyone stuck on 1230 still, and fixing whatever it was that needed fixing to require the 1230 update in the first place.

Absolute rubbish way to treat customers and support your products Samsung.

0 Likes