Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smoke from Samsung (UE55KU6400)

(Topic created on: 16-10-2021 05:12 PM)
edwmas
Journeyman
Options

Hi,

I had smoke come out of my TV this morning and now the screen has gone completely. Pretty bad for a 4 year old TV. Can anyone help? Can it be repaired?

0 Likes
12 REPLIES 12
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hi @edwmas ,

I'm sorry to hear that you have experienced this issue with your TV. If you're based in the UK/Ireland then please send a private message to Sam_UK by tapping on your profile at the top of the page > Messages, and include details of your issue, and I can arrange for your query to be passed to our Product Liaison Team for further assistance.

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/samsung-lounge/how-to-send-a-private-message-on-the-samsung-comm...

0 Likes
edwmas
Journeyman
Options

done as instructed. will await reply

0 Likes
edwmas
Journeyman
Options

Hi @TessM

I have had no reply from Sam_uk. Could you kindly advise. I am based in the UK

0 Likes
AsadM
Options

Can you please send me a Private Message instead, so I can get this passed on for you instead, @edwmas? I'll keep an eye out for your message. 

0 Likes
edwmas
Journeyman
Options

PM sent @AsadM

Barrym
Apprentice
Options

hi did you get anywhere with this problem, I have the exact same model and mine went this morning? Thanks Barry

0 Likes
edwmas
Journeyman
Options

Hi Barrym,

So Samsung have sent an engineer over to investigate and I am waiting on the engineer’s report. A bit of a slow process but looks like it could be a manufacturing issue. I suggest you PM the same person I did as if this keeps happening Samsung need to be aware 

Edwmas

0 Likes
edwmas
Journeyman
Options

Update:

The engineers have been sent to inspect the TV and issue a report 11 days ago. Since then no contact from Samsung. Called multiple times to get an update - no update available and still awaiting resolution. Last person on the line Joseph claims no further way to escalate and no other way I can complain about this service. Appalling!

edwmas

0 Likes
Barrym
Apprentice
Options

Hi edwmas, 

Thanks for your reply, been in contact with Samsung and have  an engineer collecting this Friday, so will keep you updated on my progress mate.

Barrym

0 Likes