Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smarthub Disappeared and Unreachable

(Topic created on: 03-11-2021 05:54 PM)
JCLRM
Student
Options

Hi there, 

We purchased a Samsung QE65Q70RALXXN last October 2019.

About two weeks ago it started acting up and the smart hub was no longer accessible from the remote. We changed the batteries to see if it was the remote as well, unfortunately it wasn't. Because of this we reset the entire TV to factory settings...this made it worse...the Smart Hub has disappeared completely, whereas before we could have accessed it by turning the TV off then on. Now we have no way of switching through our different inputs all together. We tried unplugging it for about 20 minutes, resetting the " Smart hub" , resetting the TV completely....basically all the suggestions that have been presented on forums on the web and we are back to square one...without a smarthub, and without a way to choose inputs for the tv.

We would really appreciate some help. 

Thanks! 

3 REPLIES 3
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
chippie
Pathfinder
Options
Liked it for you Steve! 👍🏻
Assume the op has not seen it yet but I have found that hardly anyone on here seems to bother 'liking' helpful posts for some reason.
Hopefully the op will give you another once they see it.
Stay safe! ☺👍🏻
JCLRM
Student
Options

Hi guys, thanks for the replies, unfortunately nothing has worked. We did a remote support to hard reset the tv, it did not work. Now Samsung is penalising me since the warranty is already up, they wanted me to buy a new remote, pay for the repair etc, even though I started this journey before the warranty was up. This has been a very upsetting and disheartening experience. Now it is looking like I’m stuck with a tv that does not work properly and only 2 years old. 😐

0 Likes