11 REPLIES 11
rogersdave77
Troubleshooter
Options
Try installing the Google home app works better than smart view
BIBURYBILL
Navigator
Options
Thank you it was my last resort but it looks like samsung done us again in updates
0 Likes
DianDD
Voyager
Options
It doesn't work at all to me
0 Likes
DianDD
Voyager
Options
It is gone long time ago and I can only stream videos through Google Chrome browser but no more screen mirroring. I have tried everything and nothing worked. So pathetic
0 Likes
BIBURYBILL
Navigator
Options
I am in communication with samsung they are pretending they don't know its gone it's happened twice now with me a previous phone had an update and screen mirroring went .So annoyed I didn't want to yes chrome cast
0 Likes
DianDD
Voyager
Options
Yes, I want to slideshow my photos on the TV but is not possible. It is possible on older and more simple smart TV btw. I can mirror on my friend Sharp TV but can not do on my fancy Phillips ambilight. That's why I am no more excited of technology. I have expensive TV and expensive phone and they do not work together. Useless
0 Likes
BIBURYBILL
Navigator
Options
If you store your photos to samsung cloud you can watch on tv if its a Samsung
0 Likes
DianDD
Voyager
Options
Samsung cloud does not support photos backup anymore, been months now, and as I mentioned, my TV is Philips but thank you for the tip
0 Likes
BIBURYBILL
Navigator
Options
Chrome cast with Google home app is the only way now to screen mirror due to smart view being disabled by Samsung
0 Likes