Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smart UHD 4K TV Freezing

(Topic created on: 21-06-2020 09:52 PM)
Tommy78
First Poster
Options

The tv is freezing in many ways. First I noticed picture freezing at netflix app. The picture stopped but the sound went on. I tried to restart the app but it didn't respond. Contacted both netflix and samsung support to get help. Samsung support suggested to check the sofware version and since that's the lates, a complete tv reset. That has been done however it didn't solve the problem. I contacted netflix support then to get help about the app. They asked to power off the tv when unplug it for 3 minutes, then plug back, launch netflix and wait 1-2 minutes again. That's also has been done. Problem still unsolved. I switched to live tv broadcast to try enjoying the telly but I noticed freezing again. When I picked the live broadcast from the smart hub the selected channel started to broadcast but no picture or sound, only subtitles. 

Samsung support suggested to get in touch with netflix and netflix support suggested to ask help from Samsung Support. 

Now I don't know what to do but something's definitely wrong with the telly and it's only 2 months old. Model: UE55RU7020

0 REPLIES 0