Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smart tv update 1356

(Topic created on: 27-04-2020 04:19 PM)
DonatasD
First Poster
Options

Hello i have samsung ue50ru7472u smart tv. Recently i got a notification that there is a 1356 update available on my tv. I just wanted to ask is there any bugs on that version and what are fixes?

0 Likes
13 REPLIES 13
AndrewL
Options
@DonatasD: I don't know of any bugs relating to this update, so I recommend going ahead as you should find the update addresses any existing software issues on the TV.
0 Likes
atild
First Poster
Options

For me HBO GO is not playing movies anymore after automatic update was performed, so be careful.

Based on chat with the support I reset the smarthub, but the problem still exists.

0 Likes
Hamzaaa
Apprentice
Options

I have t qled q64r and after the update  youtube keep crashing when playing videos at 4k 

0 Likes
Csabivagyok
First Poster
Options

Same problem on my tv. Since the update HBOGO doesnt launch any more. Do you have a solution allready? 

0 Likes
Zammer1
First Poster
Options

I was able to get Alexa to turn tv on when the tv was hooked up to the hardwire network. This still enables the tv to be seen even when it was shutoff. This also allowed the smarthome app to be able to turn the tv on. After this update it stopped working and the tv shows up unavailable and not on network with the smartphone app. Anyone have this issue? Any resolution??

0 Likes
Hamzaaa
Apprentice
Options

After a youtube update , the problem is resolved. But now i have some clicking ticking noise from the back of the tv.. I had this problm in my mu8000... I will never buy samsung again 

0 Likes
atild
First Poster
Options

Solution is:

Set the DNS on the router 

to 

I suppose the app is using a feature that is provided by these ( Google) DNS servers.

0 Likes
Zammer1
First Poster
Options

My issues is on the my local lan or Wifi. This worked fine where I was able to turn on or off my Samsung tv with the smartthings app. It worked fine when on hardwire but never on Wifi. After the software update it does not work at all. 

0 Likes
Skyper5
First Poster
Options

Hi!

this update made my Denon AVR 2113 unusable because of the forced DD+ Audio for the inbuilt Netflix and Disney+ app. There is only clicking noise and I can't use my surround stuff anymore.

In the Audio settings in the TV the selection of the audio format is greyed out and can't be changed! I'm quite pi$$ed, that the update ruined my home cinema. Hope there is s fix soon!

0 Likes