Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smart TV UE50NU7400 new firmware 1320.4

(Topic created on: 17-09-2021 03:52 PM)
B0kka
Pathfinder
Options

Hello everyone!

To my amazement last night I received (after one or two years) a new update for the smart TV that brings the software to version 1320.4.

I ask you: would it be possible to have some sort of changelog to know what changes this new update has made?

Thanks in advance!

64 REPLIES 64
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @B0kka More detailed changelogs are published in the German community. No information on this one just now but will update when I find out.  I also have a changelog thread here:  https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/tv/tv-firmware-changelogs-on-german-community/m-p/1846870#M44087 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

TPAKTOPA
First Poster
Options

Hey, did you upgraded? Any changes? I am afraid just to update 1320.4, after 2+ years using this model without updates.  They provide ZERO information about changes, which is dangerous.

JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

1310.4 was released November 2020,  @B0kka  has upgraded to 1320.4 (I do not have a 2018 model myself) which is available via the support site https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/model/UE50NU7400SXXN/ .    Some information should be available in due course but still awaiting feedback. I will report when I find out.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

Madmaus
Navigator
Options

I also got 1320.4 firmware on my 2018 Qled TV.

Hope to see someone get an changelog.

I thought the icons were slightly smaller and therefor I checked if an update had been installed and yes it did. 

B0kka
Pathfinder
Options

I noticed that after the update the remote does not work as soon as I turn on the TV but I have to wait a few seconds for the red light on the remote to turn on, then it sends the signal to the TV, but it does not seem to be received or processed.

This also happened with the old firmware (1310), but a little less time passed before being able to use everything immediately.

Other visible changes I have not noticed, everything looks the same as before.

hristvic
Journeyman
Options

I have noticed that the OS boots up faster compared to the old software. Before the update, i had to wait a bit right after turning on the tv, the menu was very very laggy - one click with the remote was doing like 4-5 actions to the menu....
After the update, i feel like the OS boots up pretty quick and the menu is responsible immediately...

No other visible changes from my side... I have a Q9FN

Roland NK2U
Navigator
Options

Me Too!. Would like to know what the changes the changes are.

Dbertie58
Explorer
Options

Same TV but after a previous disaster firmware the one before 1310.4 which messed all the colour tones up. I set my TV to NOT auto update. Yet to my annoyance the TV auto updated to 1320.4. personally I think the brightness and colours are not as good. Don't know why this update is forced on you without any change log so you can actually make a decision if you want to update. And to top it off you can't go back a firmware. Personally I prefer the previous firmware 1310.4.

Afuera7
First Poster
Options

Hi, I got a 2018 65"NU8000 model tv and just got the message to upgrade. I ignored it because I was curious about any changes following the update but it seems nothing big or is not clear what changes. Thanks to all who keep adding to this tread. I'll check tomorrow after I go trough the update and see if I notice any changes.