Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smart TV the same functionality?

(Topic created on: 28-08-2019 09:32 PM)
Dolby1980
Explorer
Options

I'm curious if the same functionality is available in a given year, for the Smart Hub?

So from the basic entry level Samsung through to Q900 - all the same? I'd guess the processors (and thus performace) differ - but anything else? 

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Dolby1980 wrote:

I'm curious if the same functionality is available in a given year, for the Smart Hub?

So from the basic entry level Samsung through to Q900 - all the same? I'd guess the processors (and thus performace) differ - but anything else? 

The Smart Hub features available is similar  in modern Samsung Tv's for a given year, however obviously the technology and performance superior in the premium models.  Airplay support only available on some 2018 and across the range for 2019 ones, whilst inbulit Bixby avaiilable for 2019 models.

The premium sets will have dynamic crystal colour compared to  Quantum Dot Colour and the HDR technology more advanced on the  higher end models which display Quantum HDR 4X rather than Standard HDR.

Differences with 2 models explained in detail here  :

https://www.rtings.com/tv/tools/compare/samsung-q60r-vs-samsung-ru7100

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes