Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smart TV Problems

(Topic created on: 29-06-2019 09:12 PM)
Gabriel24
First Poster
Options

When I turned ON my TV this morning, the screen had a green hue all over it. I turned it off and on again and then this happens

65284184_2266222073638841_5654271634266128384_n.jpg
I never had an antenna or cable, I only use Netflix and Sources

Theres no HUB and the source button does nothing, the TV_SID_SOURCE_CAPITAL does nothing and when i press settings this is what I have

65467833_415248869342332_438811512937644032_n.jpg

I can acces PICUTRE,SOUND,BRODCASTING,and SUPPORT but many of them have greyed out options

TV_SID_GENERAL is the only one that I cannot access,I press the boutton and it does nothing. I tried to do a factory reset but the pin doesn't work, so I tried to reset the pin by pressing MUTE,8,2,4,POWER on my remote but it still doesn't work

My TV model is UN43NU6900FXZC

Version is T-KTSUAKUC-1260.8

Also, I tried to unplung the TV for 60 seconds while turned ON trick but it changed nothing

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Duble08
First Poster
Options

Having the same problem. Did you ever get a resolution to this?

0 Likes
Mahenamin
First Poster
Options

I have QN75"Q7FMAFzA ,Qled tv and when I turn on tv it appear on screen, TV_SID_SOURCE_CAPITAL and I tried any button to move or change, nothing happens 

0 Likes
jdber
First Poster
Options

This happened to me. After talking to Samsung support for a while and trying a Factory Reset (which didn't work), I ran across this page which does an App Reset and a SVC Reset, which then allowed me to re-setup the tv successfully. I just did this 2 weeks ago for a different issue, but yesterday I hit the TV_SID_SOURCE_CAPITAL message. I don't expect that the fix will last forever, as I now think there is a hardware/software problem that will recur. But hopefully this will get you moving forward with your TV reset. http://knowledgebase.engagephd.com/article/samsung-ssp-d-e-series-factory-reset-steps/

0 Likes
Monique
First Poster
Options

I got the same problem, did you get the resolution?

0 Likes
jdber
First Poster
Options

After resetting quite a few time, they sent a tech out who properly diagnosed a problem with the main board and replaced it. 

0 Likes
Vince28
First Poster
Options

First off your tv and then

Mute, 1, 8, 2, Power On im just solved my error on my tv or if your tv still on black screen try to click info and then settings and try to reset on that

0 Likes