Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smart TV - No Sound

(Topic created on: 02-12-2020 08:43 PM)
JulesB2
Apprentice
Options

Bought Samsung TV in Spain, after one day no sound. So take it back to the shop they test it and sound works, bring it home plug in, NO Sound, take it back to shop they test again and it works with sound, bring it home a second time, plug in and no Sound again. Shop will not exchange or refund because it works in the shop. Log a call with Samsung remote for a specific date and time, and no call.

So call UK help support, because Spanish help line doesn't speak English and are not 24hrs. Samsung UK are telling me the remote support would not be able to fix sound issue as it is a hardware problem, but won't give me any confirmation of this to take to the shop.

THIS IS the last time i purchase anything from samsung, in Spain or the UK, and i have samsung TV's in the UK

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
TRY2HELP
Helping Hand
Options
maybe your aerial had bad reception, try use youtube or some app, that play music or sound see that work
0 Likes
JulesB2
Apprentice
Options

There is no aerial plugged in, only the power lead, and Wifi Connected, the picture is fine, with youtube, radio, TV channels, DVD player, BUT NO Sound, not even if a soundbar is connected via Bluetooth.

0 Likes
Edsdad
First Poster
Options
Here's Ed

20201201_132917_104.jpg

0 Likes
DUMITRU79
Troubleshooter
Options
...and you have no sound regardless of the SOURCE input ?
0 Likes
DUMITRU79
Troubleshooter
Options
what model is it ?
0 Likes
JulesB2
Apprentice
Options

yes that's correct, no external source connected, and no sound. I can't understand how the sound can work in the shop, they set it all up, so all i had to do was bring home and plug in, but then NO Sound

0 Likes
JulesB2
Apprentice
Options

Model: UE50TU8505UXXC, Software Version: T-NKLDEUC-1304.1 

0 Likes
DUMITRU79
Troubleshooter
Options
What were you trying to watch and there is no sound ? For example, if you try to play a video from YouTube still don't have sound ?
0 Likes