ranger55
First Poster
Options
Won't allow  me to login tried setting  up new account  same  issue 
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
AndrewL
Options

@ranger55: Please can you confirm the model number of the TV, located on the sticker on the back of the device, or in Settings > Support > About this TV? 

In the meantime, please can you let me know if you're getting any error messages or notifications when you attempt to sign in to your Samsung account? 

0 Likes
ranger55
First Poster
Options

Hi Andrew thanks for your reply
I hope this helps when I log into my old account it says error 189 iv made new account but won't log in I have checked software oupdate its updated turned tv off at wall took plugout same Issues 

0 Likes
ranger55
First Poster
Options
Hope this helps
0 Likes
ranger55
First Poster
Options
Hi Andrew thanks for your reply
I hope this helps when I log into my old account it says error 189 iv made new account but won't log in I have checked software oupdate its updated turned tv off at wall took plugout same Issues
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@ranger55: Thank you for that. Please be aware that I have removed the photo in your previous post, as it contained the serial number of the TV. If you're getting error 189 when attempting to sign in the Samsung account on your UE55MU7000, then this indicates that the TV is unable to connect to our servers. This could be a temporary authentication issue, or your internet connection may be too slow. Focussing on the latter, please ensure that your TV is connected to a stable Wi-Fi router by heading to Settings > General > Network > Network Status. I also recommend unplugging your router at the wall for 30 seconds, then plugging it back in and allowing time for the reset process to complete. Let me know how you get on. 

0 Likes
ranger55
First Poster
Options
.I tried this also come back same issue
0 Likes