Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smart TV is stuck in continuous Software Update

(Topic created on: 02-01-2021 11:21 AM)
SingaporeSaint
First Poster
Options

This kicked in on 1st January so I assume there is a bug in the software but my TV is stuck in software update mode.. shows the software update message, restarts, shows the software update message, restarts, etc.  I can’t access the menu or do anything to interrupt it.

I let it run for 30mins or so before switching off, but same thing happens when I turn it back on.

Anyone else had the same thing happen and been able to sort it?

4 REPLIES 4
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Try disconnecting from the mains for a few minutes and try again.
0 Likes
un55d7ooo
First Poster
Options

Samsung Liason, TV model # UN55D7000 s/n   z30Q3CAC1oo739A

problem -  does not stay  Logged in to netflix after i power down for the night.

Next day I turn on smart tv, then smart hub,  then choose netflix ( first app in list )

.  I see a red NetFlix banner with a blank white box below it centered on my screen.

next step I have to  Exit,  then choose  netflix app a 2nd time,

I get a screen with a toll free 844 #,  then  click Member sign in.

On Member sign in,  I key in e-mail & pswd ,  but there is no "remember: me" option.

So  every time this has to be repeated, each consecutive day that I want to watch netflix.

0 Likes
Arzian
First Poster
Options

My TV is doing the same.  It is stuck on a software update loop.  Did you ever find a solution?

0 Likes
BinCrawler
First Poster
Options

I too have the same problem. I have a UN85JU7100F and it continuously display the update message, then reboot and pop up the same updating message then reboot ... repeat.

0 Likes