Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smart TV fails to play Peloton videos via internet app

(Topic created on: 09-12-2019 03:59 PM)
Mike14513
Apprentice
Options

I am having an issue trying to use my Peloton log in via the internet app on the TV.  Browsing to site is fine but as soon as I try to play the actual video or class I get the OOPS message.  This is definitely caused by an update from Samsung. (Because folks with Auto Update turned off can still play videos).   Note to Samsung:  This does not make consumers happy....  

27 REPLIES 27
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @Mike14513 

Was this working OK before the latest update?

0 Likes
Whodat
First Poster
Options

Im having the same problem. Please help 

dd8pnyc
Student
Options

Same problem. Any solutions?

0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hi @dd8pnyc , @Mike14513 , ans @Whodat ,

are you all able to provide us with more information about this? What TV model and software version are you using? Is this affecting any other apps? 

0 Likes
dd8pnyc
Student
Options

I have 75" TV purchased on 9/3/17. I think it is MU7000 series. I haven't tried other apps. But no Peloton videos will play. It keeps giving me "opps" message and asks me to refresh page on web browser. That doesn't work either, however. I read elsewhere on the internet that Samsung did a firmware update that now blocks the Peloton video feed. I don't pay close attention to these things. 

0 Likes
Mike14513
Apprentice
Options

This fails on multiple Samsung Smart TVs in my house.  I have them set to Auto Update so all should be latest firmware.

Mike14513
Apprentice
Options

I was forced to use my Apple TV and mirror the Peleton app from my iPhone.  It works but it would be so preferrable to use the Web Browser of the TV

0 Likes
TJI118
Student
Options

I have the same problem Peloton works till I hit start and then I get "Opps - please refresh". And nothing happens 

Ladybirch
First Poster
Options

I am having the same issue. I can't get any of the classes/videos to play on my smart tv. It reads the Oops message. Any suggestions?