Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smart remote voice control not working

(Topic created on: 31-07-2017 01:38 PM)
Tobsta574
First Poster
Options

Uhd55 tv, voice command when pressed says, we're having trouble connecting, make sure your online or try later. 

Firmware up to date 

signed in to samsung and internet connection fine. ???

0 Likes
92 REPLIES 92
BeachLife
First Poster
Options

It just started working again on its own 🙄🤔

0 Likes
Ekaterine
First Poster
Options

You should check now.  As i understood Samsung server responsible for voice recognition was down.  Mine is already working

0 Likes
Edysor2045
First Poster
Options

Same problem since few hours ago(Romania). When i press the voice button appear that hmmm error . I hope this will be fix fast

0 Likes
AB63
First Poster
Options

Ive been getting the a very similar message that reads : "Hmm, we're having trouble connecting. Make sure  your online, or try again later."  for the last few days.  It worked tonight to change channel once.....,  then it just stopped again at the next attempt.  Is this the same issue? If so what's the fix? 

0 Likes
Perky62
First Poster
Options

This is frustrating mine is doing this now! For the second day in a row

0 Likes
Nytron
First Poster
Options

Same issue with my brand new 2017 75" MU8000 purchased from Costco.

Remote voice control completely stopped working overnight. TV also ocassionally fails to boot and enters a reboot loop for several minutes. Tried different power sources and using a high end power conditioner.

Tinzen, the operating system Samsung is now using, has been nothing short of abysmal so far. I've ran into several showstopping bugs, such as  Youtube dialog screens which you can't cancel out of & no way to restart app.  Add to the fact it's all over the news that it's the most insecure operating modern operating system in existence. 

I emailed Samsung and they emailed me back from an email address which I can't reply to. If I could do this over, I would have went with an LG or Sony. And I probably will with Costco Concierge. 

0 Likes
Rayzor30
Apprentice
Options

I contacted Samsung and set up an appointment through the chat.  While I went through the steps to reset things the chat timed out so I set up a tech notice which they say gets resloved within two working days.  True to the promise, about 6 hours later my problem was resolved and it's working fine now.  I should say that, among other things, it was shared with me durng the chat that Samsung was "experiencing problems with the voice commands on their server.  The issue was never with my TV, wifi, hub, etc.  It was a Samgung issue from the get go.

Perky62
First Poster
Options
Resolved itself, nothing to do with my home network
0 Likes
Perky62
First Poster
Options

This is frustrating mine is doing this now! For the second day in a row

0 Likes
Edysor2045
First Poster