Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smart remote voice control not working

(Topic created on: 18-12-2017 10:33 PM)
Tobsta574
First Poster
Options

Uhd55 tv, voice command when pressed says, we're having trouble connecting, make sure your online or try later. 

Firmware up to date 

signed in to samsung and internet connection fine. ???

0 Likes
92 REPLIES 92
Rcgus
Apprentice
Options

@DaveMe wrote:

Everyone's getting upset because VR is not working. "Sending my TV back to Amazon" hahaha.

VR is a gimmick that currently is not working 100%. So what? I didn't buy the set for the VR and after all they gave you two remote controls. Use the other one :smiling-face:

Unsubscribe from this moaning thread

Two remotes? hahaha  ..  What are you talking about?  There arent two remotes.  Its more about the principle of the thing.  Sell a product that works or at least works for a year then breaks like everything else.  I just bought a new car and the passenger door won’t open.  So what, just use the other door.   Sure, its doable but a total pain.  That would be ok for a simpleton :winking-face:

0 Likes
Auron117
First Poster
Options

How was this resolved, this happens all the time on my week old TV. Clearly the issue has never been completly fixed.

0 Likes
Auron117
First Poster
Options
dont work
0 Likes
AB63
First Poster
Options

It seems intermittent. After a week or so not working it then just resolved itself and started working again. Now its not working again for the 3rd time since buying the TV (not long ago), giving no error message - but it keeps "polling" after speaking a command as though trying to find the phrase but struggling to do so.

0 Likes
Trailwinder50
Explorer
Options
I have same issue and had several remote assists ending up resetting tv twice to factory, smart hub reset, new Batteries for voice remote, factory reset and repaired. Of course with all resets you need to set it all back up again. Still not working. I am supposed to be getting a new remote but after reading all the chats regarding same issue I’d say Samsung better take a closer look at things.
0 Likes
gdg444
First Poster
Options

Same ***** Voice command not working 1 day old TV....Samsung needs to fix this issue.

Trailwinder50
Explorer
Options
You are absolutely correct. Samsung needs to read some of these chats in the community forums. They are dropping the ball on this isssue for sure
0 Likes
Trailwinder50
Explorer
Options
Wouldn’t be so much of a problem if there were buttons on remote to change channels. OR a back up remote WITH number buttons.
Trailwinder50
Explorer
Options
Exactly my issue. Samsung dropping the ball on this issue
0 Likes
Dilly
Apprentice
Options

11.25pm

voice control back on line

must have been the server