Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smart remote voice control not working

(Topic created on: 05-08-2017 11:33 PM)
Tobsta574
First Poster
Options

Uhd55 tv, voice command when pressed says, we're having trouble connecting, make sure your online or try later. 

Firmware up to date 

signed in to samsung and internet connection fine. ???

0 Likes
92 REPLIES 92
Shahrin
First Poster
Options

This morning, the voice command function started to work properly. Might have an update last night.

0 Likes
Shahrin
First Poster
Options
Works fine today. Hopefully back to normal for good.
0 Likes
CarolinaW
Voyager
Options

Thanks for the update @Shahrin. Please let us know how it goes!:robothappy:

0 Likes
tv52615
First Poster
Options

My voice command feature has not been working all day. It keeps saying " hmm, we are having trouble connecting. Check your connection or try again later." The text of my command doesnt even show up. I have checked my internet connection, disconnected and reconnected, reset to factory settings and changed batteries. Still no luck. 

Any suggestions? It a bit frustrating. 

jimmyparky
First Poster
Options

Just today, my remote can't seem to connect to samsung server for voice command.  Whatever I say it says '... trouble connecting.  Make sure you're online or try again later."  I have UN65mu6300 and it has latest software.

0 Likes
Shahrin
First Poster
Options

I dont think this is due to the tv's software or hardware.  The Samsung server might be down on maintenance.  Lets wait for a day more.

0 Likes
CarolinaW
Voyager
Options

Hey @jimmyparky, when and where did you purchase your TV from? It seems to be a US model. What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far? Are there any error messages/codes on your devices? 

0 Likes
CarolinaW
Voyager
Options

Hi @Tobsta574! Can we have the full model code of your TV please? When and where was it purchased from? Let's go through some troubleshooting steps! :robothappy:

0 Likes
Duncan06
First Poster
Options

TV gives a message try again later. Or too many actions please wait. Or still loading please wait.

Was working minutes before. Wekk old TV.