Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smart remote not pairing with roku streaming stick+

(Topic created on: 30-03-2021 09:31 PM)
Mo70
First Poster
Options

I'm attempting to pair the smart remote to control Roku streaming stick+ on Samsung UE65RU7470. The smart remote works really with all the other connected devices, however, when I'm attempting to pair it with the roku stick, it shows that the roku model as supported but when I attemp to test the remote, nothing happens. 

is this a known issue, if so, when is it likely to be fixed. 
Any help or advice would be gratefully appreciated.

Thanks,

Mo

12 REPLIES 12
JGain
First Poster
Options

I am having the same issue

amx
First Poster
Options

+1 to this issue

jiveyTO
First Poster
Options

I also have this problem. Samsung remote for The Frame TV cannot control the Roku Streaming Stick+ (Model 3810X).

Nrettbagle
First Poster
Options

7 series remote not controlling 4K stick+ (3810R) TV recognizes device and Roku logo appears on input. Toggled CEC setting, no joy. Working for Firestick. 

RAMblur
First Poster
Options

Same here.  8 series remote does not control model 3810R Roku Stick+.  The TV recognizes and sets up the device and adds logo, it even passes the joystick test during setup.  But it does not work in actuality.  It looks like this has been an issue reported for many months.  I'm not holding my breath on a fix since using a Roku negates the need for Samsung's Smart Hub.

cdelat01
First Poster
Options

same issue as above.

walwo94
Apprentice
Options

This is the exact issue that I am facing here and I think we can replace the device also because there is no help available.

MissMyBike
First Poster
Options

Same issue here. Does anyone know whether Samsung has acknowledged this issue, if they are working on a solution, & if they have projected a date for the fix? 

Davied35
First Poster
Options

I’ve the same issue and my question is, Samsung is working on this issue? Please solve this problem 🙏🏼

0 Likes