In 2014 we purchased a UE22F5400, its a great little tv and it needs to be little because of where it goes, currently, there is NOT another Samsung model of this size and that's worth remembering with this post.
Recently (as in this started at least 5 months ago) All of my apps vanished from the tv and when I try to launch any app from the shortcut bar it says "Samsung Hub Is Updating", I immediately went to the forums and read all about this and have done all of the fixes including this:
1. Power the TV off at the mains.
2. Wait 30 seconds.
3. Power the TV back on.
4. Wait 5 minutes, during which timedo notpress the Smart Hub button.
5. After 5 minutes, press the Smart Hub button.
6. Do not try to launch any app from the "Recent" section.
7. Navigate to "Featured".
8. Click on the "Apps" tile in "Featured".
9. For one time only, launch Apps from the main Apps panel.
10. From now on, it's okay to launch Apps from the "Recent" section.
I am now getting angrier, 5 months later and service is not restored, I can't buy another Samsung model that size so I am stuffed. If anyone knows how to fix this please let me know, it's really upsetting my kids they can't watch movies anymore.
@creyldor: Sorry to hear that you're having issues with your TV. Take a look at the steps provided below, and let me know if any of them resolve the problem. 1. On the TV, go to Menu > Support > Software Update > Update Now, to check for any available updates. 2. Menu > Smart Features > Reset Smart Hub 3. Menu > Support > Self Diagnosis > Reset. This will remove all personal data from the TV and return it to it's default settings.