Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smart hub is being updated. Please try again later.

(Topic created on: 29-07-2021 01:24 PM)
Khim
Apprentice
Options

Hi my samsung smart tv is suffering form this problem for a month now. Can some tell me how to fix this? 

93 REPLIES 93
ysuryak
First Poster
Options

Tried everything, but this advice was golden! Thanks man. 

0 Likes
Ueh8000
First Poster
Options

My model is ue65h8000 using this tv for 7 years. When i reset this tv i have faced this problem. Can't get rid off it by resetting tv or smart hub. Anyone can help?

0 Likes
jfaz2022
First Poster
Options

As per the solution by @Crookie - this is the only thing that worked for me.

For reference, I have an AU7100 purchased last week and from the minute I turned the TV on I had the 'smart hub is being updated' message on every app. Tried all sorts of solutions but Crookie's worked for me.

1.  With the remote control press the following keys in sequence: Info -> Settings -> Mute -> Power. (Note Crookie mentioned Info -> Menu -> Mute -> Power but my control had no Menu button so I guessed at the settings button). Do this twice and there will be a slight delay of a few seconds then a menu will pop up at the top left of the screen (looks like an engineer's menu)
  2. Select the 'Option' menu item.
  3. Select 'Factory Reset'.
  4. Wait for the TV to restart.
  5. If it doesn't restart then restart it on remote 
  6. Followed the setup.

This was the one and only thing that worked for me so figured I would post to confirm.

0 Likes
jfaz2022
First Poster
Options

As per the solution by @Crookie - this is the only thing that worked for me.

For reference, I have an AU7100 purchased last week and from the minute I turned the TV on I had the 'smart hub is being updated' message on every app. Tried all sorts of solutions but Crookie's worked for me.

1.  With the remote control press the following keys in sequence: Info -> Settings -> Mute -> Power. (Note Crookie mentioned Info -> Menu -> Mute -> Power but my control had no Menu button so I guessed at the settings button). Do this twice and there will be a slight delay of a few seconds then a menu will pop up at the top left of the screen (looks like an engineer's menu)
  2. Select the 'Option' menu item.
  3. Select 'Factory Reset'.
  4. Wait for the TV to restart.
  5. If it doesn't restart then restart it on remote 
  6. Followed the setup.

This was the one and only thing that worked for me so figured I would post to confirm.

0 Likes