Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smart hub is being updated. Please try again later.

(Topic created on: 27-02-2021 04:23 AM)
Khim
Apprentice
Options

Hi my samsung smart tv is suffering form this problem for a month now. Can some tell me how to fix this? 

93 REPLIES 93
Great_1
First Poster
Options

How can you do it with the  joysitck style button on the back for power?

0 Likes
vanrob
Journeyman
Options

Hi, I guess you should press it...

0 Likes
jerree
First Poster
Options

I have a UE40F6320AKXXU with the little joystick rather than an ON/OFF switch. Trying the joystick and the remote control did not work. The suggestion from Crookie to access the Service Mode worked a treat. At last back to having a 'smart' TV.  Thanks for that.

0 Likes
TheTimK
First Poster
Options

THIS IS THE SOLUTION!!! Thank you, thank you...

100 extra credit points go to you, Kiwi!!!

0 Likes
dragonsun
Explorer
Options

hey, im from the future and is having the same problem as yours. Did you managed to find a solution?

0 Likes
HK10
First Poster
Options

Awesome! Worked, you are the best! thank you

0 Likes
Dustinswifey2019
First Poster
Options

Hey my TV is Q60T I just bought it and can't download apps cause smarthub keeps says updating, please help

0 Likes
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @Dustinswifey2019 

Could you check that you've accepted all the T&C's? Go to Home > Settings > Support > Terms & Policy.

0 Likes
WillH5080
Apprentice
Options

Hey! I have QN55Q60TAFXZA (this first one https://www.bestadvisor.com/3d-tv-smart-tvs ) and smart hub reset helped. 

0 Likes
vanrob
Journeyman
Options

Hi!

Give a chance to the REAL hard reset:

Turn OFF your TV. Press the physical ON/OFF button on the TV (most probably the joystick button on the back) for at least 3 seconds, then press the ON/OFF for at least 3 seconds on the remote within 10 seconds. TV must restart 2 times, and goes back to virgin factory mode. By other words, it will erase the EEPROM (store of the apps), settings.
If you success, you should have again at least 30-40% free memory which is enough to download (and store) the HUB app.
Yeah, and switch OFF the auto update of the installed apps...

0 Likes