Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smart hub is being updated. Please try again later.

(Topic created on: 31-08-2020 02:46 PM)
Khim
Apprentice
Options

Hi my samsung smart tv is suffering form this problem for a month now. Can some tell me how to fix this? 

93 REPLIES 93
Mncn
Student
Options

This worked! 

0 Likes
Mncn
Student
Options
This worked. THANK YOU
0 Likes
GT350R90
First Poster
Options

Thanks! This totally fixed my problem after a few days of frustration.  

0 Likes
Rid123
First Poster
Options

@Vanrob, thanks for your suggestion. it worked for me!

0 Likes
evey752
First Poster
Options

Thank you so much... this fixed the problem fast!  I was about to give up, but then read your post. Thanks again

0 Likes
miazza1
Journeyman
Options

I have same TV and same issue since years. I also tried a FW downdgrade to version 0000 but the memory lack is blocking the process. In the past it worked.

0 Likes
miazza99
Pioneer
Options

I have the same TV and the same issue after FW upgrade to the latest.

I tried all the suggestions form the forum and no way out.

I guess it is a flash partition that is too full and need to be cleared but this cannot be done unless you succeed to root you TV and have access via FTP. Unlikely since Smart Hub is not working, also the root option is lost.... 

0 Likes
miazza99
Pioneer
Options

It's not only Tizen related. My F-MST TV has the same issue and something similar was happening on my F8000 series.

Did you experience also problems with the remote ?

Every now and then, if you are lucky and unplug the TV while in ON, the TV triggers a flash erase and TV recovers original function. This is anyhow a temporary solution and in some time the problem will manifest again... 

0 Likes
miazza99
Pioneer
Options

I see several people have fixed this but I have not understood the way they have done.

Please refresh.

0 Likes
Great_1
First Poster
Options

Can you do it with the joysitck style?

0 Likes