Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smart hub is being updated. Please try again later.

(Topic created on: 28-12-2019 08:31 AM)
Khim
Apprentice
Options

Hi my samsung smart tv is suffering form this problem for a month now. Can some tell me how to fix this? 

93 REPLIES 93
JohnG1
Student
Options
Certainly solved my problem!
0 Likes
Juser
Apprentice
Options

There is no on/off button on many of these models. Only a menu control stick that interfaces with TV menus.

0 Likes
Crookie
Journeyman
Options
Same with my tv mate so I used the fix I’ve posted just above. Just uses the remote. Works.
0 Likes
Juser
Apprentice
Options
Doesn't factory reset remove all the apps? My TV current works after a minute delay or so, scrubbing the apps would cause issues with my Media server, as the ARM processor is out of support and I need to retain an older version of the app.
0 Likes
JohnG1
Student
Options

Only lasted one day then the problem was back!!

Crookie
Journeyman
Options
I’m not an expert mate. It just worked on mine. Mine wouldn’t run the hub at all even after hours. I read this on another forum and it worked. It didn’t wipe the apps just wiped the loggin details. All I had to do was sign back into everything. After that it is running fine. Got all my apps back and they all work well.
0 Likes
Crookie
Journeyman
Options
Did you cancel automatic updates.
0 Likes
Crookie
Journeyman
Options
Also, did you wait a minute. As it seems new hub takes a little longer to load. Mine now takes minute rather than immediate like before.
0 Likes
Moshu
First Poster
Options
I've followed your instruction and it worked perfectly!!! I've struggled before with everything i've read on the forums to repair this fault!!! Thank you!
0 Likes
Flordilessamsun
First Poster
Options

How to fix this

0 Likes