Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smart hub is being updated. Please try again later.

(Topic created on: 30-11-2019 03:17 PM)
Khim
Apprentice
Options

Hi my samsung smart tv is suffering form this problem for a month now. Can some tell me how to fix this? 

93 REPLIES 93
Biven
First Poster
Options

Hi,

My Samsung Smart UHD tv showing internal Available Memory as ZERO MB. can you please share the instructions to recover storage? if that helped you.

0 Likes
vanrob
Journeyman
Options

Hi Biven

I could fix this problem with EEPROM reset. It works with and above UN7400 as I heard.

Press the physical ON/OFF button on your TV. Should be somewhere at the middle of the edge, mine is at the bottom side, behind the Samsung logo. So press the button an hold for at least 3 seconds. Then press the ON/OFF on the remote within 10 seconds and hold for at least 3 seconds. 

You should see your TV rebooting 2 times.  If don't, then try again.

Please note, it's a factory reset, so I would advise to save your channel list, picture settings, and so on first...

0 Likes
BenDavies
First Poster
Options

I don't have a physical on/off button. How do I do a EEPROM reset?

vanrob
Journeyman
Options

I can't answer. Have you checked the user guide? Normally every TVs should have. Sometimes hidden. Mine is behind the SAMSUNG logo in the center...

0 Likes
Iraq2019
First Poster
Options

Hi mate,

I did the Reset test upon your steps, but still i am facing the same issue, i cant install any apps, even when i do the Smart HUB connection test, the last test which is THE APPS TEST, it said(UNABLE TO compelet Apps test )

your respons and advise is high appreciate,

Mustafa

IRAQ

CRB
First Poster
Options

Excellent, having tried everything else to solve this problem with my SmartHub resetting the EProm as per your instructions resolved it. Thanks

0 Likes
DPLUCKYDOG1
First Poster
Options
I held the power button for 3 sec and then the remote power button for 3 seconds and it worked. Thanks!
0 Likes
Septalicaaa
First Poster
Options

This method really works for me!! Thank you so much

Staneq
Journeyman
Options
I have the same problem, did you find a solution?
0 Likes
Kiwiusa
First Poster
Options

None of the suggested work arounds worked for me, but the following did:

Push the Smart Hub button on the remote.

Scroll to the Samsung Apps icon on the bottom of the screen and click the enter button on the remote.

you should see a Smart hub updating progress bar.

After that, the apps should work.