Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smart hub failures

(Topic created on: 05-02-2023 03:38 AM)
Kcbrewron
First Poster
Options

I have three different Samsung televisions, an additional Vizio and old Roku tv. As of two days ago, the Samsung tvs super bring able to connect to smart hub for anything. This also seems to have broken some apps like Hulu. Other than one other device in our home, everything is connecting to our network and communicating with the outside Internet fine. 

Our Roku and Vizio tvs can connect to Hulu just fine and stream well too. It feels like the developers broke something more significant is wrong. I've done all the troubleshooting including a factory reset on one and still no luck. The TV's in question even stream Netflix still just no connection to the hub, Hulu,or Amazon. The developer on me says this is a software glitch and that the Hulu app is too tight integrated with the Samsung smart hub which is preventing the app from functioning.

I've even called Samsung, completed video chat and been told to contact a service center near me. I also called and spoke to our isp and they indicated no issues either. It is frustrating to have this problem and no where to point the finger and get a resolution.

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
MarcusSmartLink
Journeyman
Options
GET MATTER. YOUTUBE MATTER SMART HUB
0 Likes