Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Smart hub failure

(Topic created on: 16-01-2020 05:55 PM)
angelsfan56
First Poster
Options

Netflix, Pandora and all the other apps stopped working on me today. My internet connection is good as i switched from a WIFI setting to a wired one and still no results. I reset the smart hub and now when i go click on an app it says  "Smart hub is being update please try again later" i went to self diagnosis and it told me to update to a newer version but when i go to update it tells me that there are no more updates. I then looked around to manually update and went to the samsung site with the firmware. When i typed in my Model # which is "UN55H6203" the website said i didnt have a real model number. Any help would be appreciated i bought this tv a few years ago for the smart features so id like to get them up and running again.

0 Likes
43 REPLIES 43
Staneq
Journeyman
Options

I gave up and bought a mi box 4k, now my TV is smart again, and the box for Youtube and netflix works great, and the device costs small for me in Poland is PLN 250 or about 60 eur... 

0 Likes
Lhd1
First Poster
Options

I tried everything  you have tried

Just today I cleared all viewing history  in settings and my smart hub came back 

0 Likes
JackieK1
First Poster
Options

Hi have tried everything and also cleared viewing history as last person recommended and no good.  Any more suggestions?

Thanks JackieK1

0 Likes
x005059
First Poster
Options

I've been using my Samsung TV for about a year, I went to Smart Hub and selected APPS and it shows "loading apps" for a second and then just goes black, same when I do search.

I can watch existing APPS (Netflix, HBO Go, etc)  , but now I cannot load any new ones.

Thanks.

0 Likes
Nevlyn
First Poster
Options

My tv is constantly updating and I can't access my netflix through smarthub

Have tried everything but cannot access smarthub therefore cannot access netflix. Tv constantly updating

This has not worked for me

0 Likes
b_dub
First Poster
Options

Just fixed mine after searching for days.  I downloaded firmware (google search "Samsung <model> firmware") , copied to USB drive,  installed it and after the update everything worked again. 

0 Likes
GJDII
First Poster
Options

I tried this and my on-screen message was that there were no updates.  It dates the last update as 2015 - when is when I purchased the TV.  Any other suggestions?

0 Likes
sam126
First Poster
Options

Ok, will try that

0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@GJDII wrote:

I tried this and my on-screen message was that there were no updates.  It dates the last update as 2015 - when is when I purchased the TV.  Any other suggestions?

Hi @GJDII   Some updates are available to download to USB  before over the air on your Tv.   Therefore you need to check your model on the Samsung support site.  You have not named your model but can input it here and check https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/ 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
GJDII
First Poster
Options

This is my Model number and when I searched for it with the link you provided, I had no results.  If I  called the Samsung support number will I get any suggestions to solve my problem?

UN60F6300AFXZA

0 Likes