Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Smart hub causes TV to restart - 2013 Smart TV models (UExxFxxxx)

(Topic created on: a month ago)
Morphinos
Apprentice
Options

Every time I start smart hub about 30 seconds later it reboots my TV. Can’t get into Netflix or iPlayer or anything. Tried full reset of TV and still the same, do I need a new TV?

UE42F5500 model

163 REPLIES 163
Masteral2022
First Poster
Options

why my tv does not play videos on youtube 1080p 

0 Likes
Tronsdal
First Poster
Options

Smarthun still does not work om my UE55D8005

0 Likes
Jefe0402
First Poster
Options

Same issue yesterday at 15:45 MDT Samsung UN65HU9000FXZA Ver TS01.  Do I just wait around for Samsung to fix servers?

0 Likes
martinh3
First Poster
Options

On my UE40D5700 the problem still exists since end of January. I know my TV is not a f-series model, it is a 2 year older d-series one. But the problem is exactly the same. The TV restarts every 2-3 minutes and it restarts instantly as soon I open SmartHub.

This has to do with the problem of the f-series SmartHub issue, which is discussed in this thread here. 

What is the problem on your TV @Tronsdal? Does it restarts every few minutes or does it restart when opening SmartHub or does SmartHub does not work?

0 Likes
Bernardk
Student
Options

Hello

since this evening I have exactly the same problem. Every time I try to access the Smart Hub, the TV restarts. 

I have the UE40F7000STXXU

is there an issue with the SmartHub server again? I have tried resetting the TV several times and checked all the connections. My internet is working perfectly and my TV is connected via an RJ-45 network cable. So the connection is stable. 

would you please be so kind to check if there are issues on the Samsung side?

thanks a lot 

regards

Bernard

ZeroCool1980
First Poster
Options

Hi there. I appear to be getting this exact same issue as the OP of this post; only today’s date is Friday 21st June 2024!

Do you know if the same server issue (i.e. Samsung’s end) has returned? TIA. 

Barry Lee
Apprentice
Options

As of 21st June 2024 I ahvbe this same problem. Here we go again!

SIMNET24
First Poster
Options

Same issue occured a day ago. It seems that Samsung decided to squeeze the old devices out finally...

Fullen90
Apprentice
Options
Hi guys, I'm having this issue as of yesterday 20th June 2024.

This happened to my 2013 model a couple of years ago but after a day or two it sorted itself out. I really hope it sorts itself out again. As soon as I press the Smart Hub button I only have a few seconds before everything freezes and the TV reboots.
Alex Knopp
First Poster
Options

Same problem since June 20 2024