Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Smart Hub Apps disappearing

(Topic created on: 27-08-2021 06:13 PM)
Raxyl
Student
Options

Hi all,

My Smart Hub Apps keep disappearing/not working/won't download.   I have reset Smart Hub which gets everything back and working but as soon as the TV is turned off they disappear again and the only fix is to again reset Smart Hub. The Firmware is up to date.  Anyone have any ideas?  I have searched and cannot find any workable fixes. 

Model Number: UA50F6800AMXXY

Thanks in anticipation ~ Craig

28 REPLIES 28
rm2013
Student
Options

Regarding application issues; there is more than one way to skin a cat. My app page on my 55" uhd / hdr 4k 'smart' tv is empty, does not show youtube, but I do get netflix and amazon tv on it.  My workaround for the lack of youtube has been to use my samsung uhd 4k blue ray dvd player, and to view Youtube from there. Not a glitch or a problem. Good luck with your issues.

0 Likes
Disappointed1
First Poster
Options
I’ll never buy another Samsung Tv as long as I live- I have three TV’s that deleted all but three Apps including the HBOgo app right before the last season of game of thrones and I’m unable to recover any of them. In this day and age of competitive brands, whomever is allowing this atrocious product failure to go unresolved should be fired.
0 Likes
rm2013
Student
Options

Sorry to hear of your issue.  Have you tried getting the app for HBOGO on your cellular phone? Then you can have it cast to your Samsung TV.  Just an idea. Works for me with Youtube and also for my divx videos on my PC.  Good luck to you!

0 Likes
Tambail
First Poster
Options

0 Likes
bukworm345
First Poster
Options

This is happening to us too! So frustrating and ridiulous for the supposed quality of Samsung. 😠

0 Likes
SuBee
First Poster
Options

Samsung,

Turned on the tv, this morning, and have NO apps available.  I have reset the system, reset the router, reconfigured the wifi, soft reset & even used hard Ethernet cord to connect.  Still no apps.  The system will not allow me to sign into my Samsung account.  When I go to accept the terms, it will not go any further.

Model:  UN58MU6070F

Version: DA01

0 Likes
Wrightc012
First Poster
Options

I know this post is pretty old but I was recently having this issue. Tried resetting dart hub but did not reset to factory settings. Cold start worked for me. Says on the remote to push and hold the power button until the tv turns off AND back on. Everything worked as it should after that 

bos2677
First Poster
Options

I have a Samsung Q90 65" and after a year, 2 apps disappeared from smart hub. The apps were still in memory and I could access them using voice commands from the remote. To get them back on the home page display I went to the apps option on smart hub and found the app. When selecting, it asked if I wanted to add the app to the display, 

0 Likes
samstunk
First Poster
Options

HEY! This thread does not show any "solved" answers. My Samsung "smart tv" model: UN55MU630DF restarts with most of my apps disappearing over and over again. The firmware is 1310... "no updates available".  Is there are REAL fix yet?

0 Likes