Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smart hub always in update mode

(Topic created on: 13-04-2020 10:34 AM)
Brober
First Poster
Options

I have reset my Ue32h6400AKXXU TV as it has been suffering from freezing and pixelated screens.  I have used the reset option in the Support menu which seemed to do the job adequately initially.  I am however getting a message from the Smart Hub that it is "updating".  This has been the case for a couple of days now and I suspect there is something not right.  The Set is connected via wifi to my router and I have reconfigured this connection a couple of times apparently successfully but the hub still wont work?

Any suggestions as to what may be the issue and how to sort it please?

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @Brober.

Could you check that all the T&C's have been accepted? Go to Menu > Smart Hub > Terms & Policy. Make sure everything that needs ticking has been ticked.

AntS
Options
0 Likes
Jkeown
First Poster
Options

Ours is doing the same it’s model UA48H6400AWXXY smart hub froze last night so we reset it and now it says it has been updating for 12 hours all t&c s are ticked does anyone have a solution for this? I have tried all solutions I can find nothing seems to work

0 Likes
CyMel46
First Poster
Options

@Brober wrote:

I have reset my Ue32h6400AKXXU TV as it has been suffering from freezing and pixelated screens.  I have used the reset option in the Support menu which seemed to do the job adequately initially.  I am however getting a message from the Smart Hub that it is "updating".  This has been the case for a couple of days now and I suspect there is something not right.  The Set is connected via wifi to my router and I have reconfigured this connection a couple of times apparently successfully but the hub still wont work?

Any suggestions as to what may be the issue and how to sort it please?

I had this problem and tried many suggested fixes without success.
My tv was connected via a wired network. I disconnected the ethernet and connected via wi-fi. I was immediately able to download all apps that I wanted. I went back to wired network and problem has disappeared.

TV is 2015 model UA48J6200.

0 Likes