Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smart calibration option - smartthings app

(Topic created on: 31-12-2022 11:44 AM)
Jamo87
Apprentice
Options

I bought Q80B 55” and im trying to smart calibrate the tv. 

when i go to settings and scan the QR code, it takes me to the Smartthings app but the option is not available to select. I have iphone 12 which is compatible and tried it on samasung galaxy tab 6 with no luck. 

i did a quick search and all customer support solutions are asking people to reset smart hub via self-diagnose. I did this and it’s not working as well. any suggestions?

12 REPLIES 12
Ginga_p
Troubleshooter
Options
You could try putting smart thing on your tab 6, resetting the tv and setting it back up with smart thing app. To be honest on the qe65qn95b i found the auto calibration very disappointing
G G
0 Likes
Jamo87
Apprentice
Options

Thanks Gina, tried it on the tab 6 and still no luck.  And thanks for sharing your experience as well. 

0 Likes
Ginga_p
Troubleshooter
Options
If you have apple tv subscription you could could try the auto calibration in that with your iphone. Thats supposed to be rather good. Sorry couldnt help
G G
0 Likes
Jamo87
Apprentice
Options

Thanks Gina

0 Likes
adrianp81
Journeyman
Options

hi there,i have iphone 14 pro and i download smart things app and i tried do smart calibration and there is no calibration option in smart things app on my phone,looks like this work only on samsung pohnes,i am from uk.

0 Likes
adrianp81
Journeyman
Options

you cant do tv calibration cause you have apple tv,you need a samsung phone from 2020 or newer and smart things app.

0 Likes
Ginga_p
Troubleshooter
Options
If you look iphone and apple tv calibration it shows you how to do it
G G
0 Likes
adrianp81
Journeyman
Options

I see,i have apple tv only on my app on s95b i dont have apple tv box,thanks

0 Likes
OoIANoO
First Poster
Options

did you have any luck with fixing this issue as i have the same problem?

no tab in the smart things app to calibrate tv picture.