Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smart apps disappeared

(Topic created on: 18-12-2019 07:56 PM)
Josephine1976
Student
Options

The other day BBC iplayer wasn’t working so I performed a smart app reset. Now most of my smart apps have gone and I can’t get them back. I only really used iplayer, itvplayer so those are the ones I would like.

any ideas?

0 Likes
15 REPLIES 15
Josephine1976
Student
Options

@Chris M

This didn’t work. Only apps I have are ones I don’t recognise I.e. Pandora, YuppTV, GLWiz etc etc.

0 Likes
Josephine1976
Student
Options

@ChrisM

I now have some apps back.

Reset the smart hub again then powered off the TV and they reappeared in the recommended list.

Thanks for the help.

0 Likes
KT9
First Poster
Options

I'm having the same problem - tried the above steps and nothing has changed. 

0 Likes
mistata
First Poster
Options

I have UE55H7000 tv. Smarthub apps are all grayed out. Factory reset, smart hub reset, country change didn't help at all. All I want is netflix and youtube. Firmware is up to date T-MST14DEUC version:2900. This happened after firmware update. I dont know what samsung is cooking there. Please correct it samsung, my tv is not smart anymore. Smart hub connection test gives ERR08007 code. App download  gives Err3010. What is going on here???

I heard that Samsung has service firmware (not available to public) to fix such cases? Is it true?

0 Likes
John Z
Journeyman
Options

Are you kidding me Samsung that this issue is still not resolved? I have the same issue.  Escalate this to your head of customer service NOW please and email everyone who posted in here with a solution.  This is unacceptable.  Someone needs to be fired for not doing their job.

0 Likes
Mojack
First Poster
Options
So am I
0 Likes