(Topic created on: 28-09-2021 10:03 PM)
Tom12
Apprentice
Options

F302D4DA-0BEA-417D-9AA3-F8CFEC039EB5.jpeg

13337EE3-E9B4-4DC3-ABA4-D266D7835944.jpeg

8A3FA498-51E8-4982-AFE1-786294E8F2CB.jpeg

  

Hi, 

This is the third time I have had delivered a brand new Samsung Neo QLED QN90A. Every time the tv has a the same problem. I small red triangle mark in the bottom corner of the screen. 

It looks like it’s in the pixels. Is this a manufacturing fault with the tv?! I don’t want to order another one now as I think they all have the same problem - it could be a bad batch?

Has anyone else had this problem? Photos attached. 

Samsung don’t seem so worried when I told them. 

6 REPLIES 6
CarloL
Hotshot
Options

Hi @Tom12, are you still experiencing this issue on your TV? Is the red triangle visible on any channel/app/show you watch?

0 Likes
Tom12
Apprentice
Options

Hi Carol, yes I returned all three TVs in the end. The red mark is on every Channel. I turned the tv off I could still see the triangle mark. 

seems like something is damaging it in production? I have given up ordering that model now as can’t keep having the same issue

m-o-p
First Poster
Options

Hi,

the solution is simple: remove the foil 🙂

I also have two 55 qLED with exactly the same. It is an imprint on the foil... strange they did not tell you.

Cheers, Marc

0 Likes
Tom12
Apprentice
Options

Thanks for letting me know! I couldn’t see the foil but will order another one now for try 

0 Likes
MattyD84
First Poster
Options
Ha ha, just got mine delivered. Called Samsung, called ao. Both looked at pictures and didn't know what's going on. They want to send out an engineer. Actually told me not to take of the screen protector. Just found this and peeled it off and now have a good TV and my tail between my legs
0 Likes
m-o-p
First Poster
Options

Glad I could help and stunned their support cannot help there. Enjoy your TV 🙂

0 Likes