Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Small black lines on screen tv only 2 years old

(Topic created on: 26-03-2023 03:04 PM)
Scott T
First Poster
Options

I bought a QE50 Q led TV two years ago and now they’re black small horizontal lines appearing on the bottom of the screen. Any ideas of why this is happening and how to resolve this issue I was very disappointed if the screen is already going

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

HI @Scott T  Firstly check that you have the latest firmware on Samsung Support,can be updated via USB if not available over the air.  https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/ 

However that may not be the issue  ,could try power cycling by unplugging from mains for at least a minute and/or Factory Reset.   Are the lines permanent and on all sources?  If still issues check cables are fine and if so would suggest disconnecting external devices for short period and trying again.  

However if picture Test produces errors suggests  there is a fault after other Troubleshooting suggests there is a fault and would need to contact Samsung for options.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
todogs1
Pioneer
Options
Could be just Dust that's got in the back of the tv Try a Hoover suck the dust out
0 Likes
todogs1
Pioneer
Options
damp in the back of the TV
0 Likes
todogs1
Pioneer
Options
Happens on mobile phones when they get wet
0 Likes