Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sky Q UH011 Error

(Topic created on: 29-11-2020 06:04 PM)
pr0arc
First Poster
Options

Hi there, 

I have a Samsung 43" RU7100 HDR Smart 4K TV. I have a Sky Q UHD 2TB box and this is connected to my TV via HDMI input 1. Input 2 has a PS4 connected and Input 3 has an Amazon Firestick 

I purchased the TV about a year ago and I have had no issues watching Sky in UHD.  My Sky UHD setting is set at 2160p 10-bit.  Now I am getting the Error: UH011. Its says make sure the TV is connect directly to you Sky Q box (which it is).  It then says you will need to find an HDMI input on your TV that supports HDCP 2.2 and connect your Sky Q box to it. HDMI port 1 has been working so this has to be correct.  It also suggests connecting the Sky Q box to the other inputs which I have tried and Im still getting the same error.

I have replaced the HDMI cable with a brand new one. I am still getting the same error.  Both the TV and Sky Q box are up to date with latest firmwares.  The only way to fix it is to factory reset the TV but then a day later the error appears again.  

Has anyone experienced the same issue and has anyone managed to fix this.

Many Thanks. 

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
BenDalloway
First Poster
Options

I have the same problem, have updated sky q firmware, unable to update Samsung ue55hu7500 tv via usb or online. Plugged into hdmi 1 with a compatible hdmi cable and it doesn’t work. Have tried all hdmi slots on tv. Grateful for a fix! 

0 Likes