Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service menu

(Topic created on: 04-02-2022 03:19 PM)
Geo metro
First Poster
Options

Samsung qled television 📺 internet works perfect, however by mistake, in a service menu I cannot remember what I did on mrt mode and internet doesn't go through my tv, however there's internet connection is fine.

0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi,
This page maybe helpful

Connect TV to my Wi-Fi network

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01111046/
Geo metro
First Poster
Options

This issue is totaly different issue, so let me explain the situation.

What happened was I got into (samsung service menu) this is a special place in the TV that only a few people know. In one word engineering place, like in a computer you have to be a special tech to be able to know the issue on samsung qled television. If you know about the engineering service menu, I'm ready to listen.

0 Likes
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
0 Likes
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi Try below

Network refresh on your Samsung Smart TV

Grab your remote & press the Home button to get to Settings. Navigate the menu to go to Settings > General > Network. Hover over the option to Reset Network and select YES. Restart your TV
0 Likes
Geo metro
First Poster
Options

This did not help, how do I find my samsung TVs TYPE NUMBER IN THE SERVICE MENU?

0 Likes
Geo metro
First Poster
Options

Didn't work.. however I found the real place that no one knows and I have it.

0 Likes
Geo metro
First Poster
Options

Type number on the back or in the television is QN65Q7FAM but in the service menu is totally different 6ybb6yhnbgb.  Do you see what I'm against .. and this is 1 out of 200

The only help I need is to have a copy original service menu where there are the original answers I need..for example..EWBS ON OR OFF)

0 Likes
Geo metro
First Poster
Options

BT address in service menu is empty, how too

0 Likes