Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SEK4500 Evolution kit

(Topic created on: 16-12-2022 06:04 PM)
Robert W
First Poster
Options

Hi. My brothers TV displayed an overheating warning. On investigation, we found the SEK4500 Evolution kit had beed covered, and had overheated and been badly damaged. A second hand replacement has been sourced, but the TV displays an error message, and switches off after a minute. We are at a loss how to fix this. Any ideas how to remedy this?

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
AndrewL
Options

@Robert W: Please can you confirm the model number of the TV you had the Evolution Kit connected to, along with which country you're currently based in? Furthermore, what does the error message on the TV say before it powers off? In the meantime, as a precaution, please do not connect the Evolution Kit to the TV, including the replacement model you have ordered. 

0 Likes
Robert W
First Poster
Options

Just re-read my message,and it is the SEK3500U that we are replacing. TV is a UE55HU8500 We are in the U.K. I can’t remember the exact message. It was something like.   This one connect box isn't compatible with this TV and will turn off shortly

0 Likes
Robert W
First Poster
Options

I think the one connect box was previously paired with another TV, and needs resetting.

0 Likes
Robert W
First Poster
Options

C9A72034-AC24-4096-91D5-FBBF48B2559D.png

 I think the box was previously used with a 65” TV, and that needs to be reset somehow.

0 Likes