Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen sharing, wireless display not working on 5Ghz wifi network

(Topic created on: 29-03-2021 05:32 PM)
HGabor83
Student
Options

Hi,

I can not mirror my Phone(Samsung Galaxy A50)  to my Samsung ue32n5302 TV when it is connected to 5Ghz wifi network. I also tried to connect with my laptop trough wireless display but it was not working too. TV is on the latest software level, no new software update is available at this moment.

I spent a lot of time to find solution in the TV's settings menu without success.

After that it came to my mind what if I connect all of my devices to 2,4Ghz network.  Suprisingly the problem dissapeared. I could share my phone screen on TV and I was able to connet the TV as wireless display to my laptop as well.

Is there any solution to use the screen mirroring  and wireless display function on 5Ghz Wifi network?

Thanks,

Gabor

9 REPLIES 9
Doug8
Apprentice
Options

Hi,

I was wondering if you had found a solution to this problem?

0 Likes
Helder
First Poster
Options

Hi,

You found a solution to this problem?

Thanks

0 Likes
HGabor83
Student
Options

Hi, unfortunately I have no solution for this problem and I havent received any answer from SAMSUNG... 😞

If I want to use wireless display I have to switch back to 2,4GHz.

0 Likes
Helder
First Poster
Options

Thanks !

Your solution work for me, I found a post another forum about this issue and we need wait for a update, they have problems with the stability of the 5g!

0 Likes
Doug8
Apprentice
Options

Did this post specifically say that an update might sort the problem out do you know?

It's so hard to find information on this... 

0 Likes
JURRy_
First Poster
Options

Same issue with SAMSUNG UE55MU6172 😕 Mirror share working only with 2,4ghz

0 Likes
madcapitainmorgan
First Poster
Options

Any new info about this? Same problem with M7 Smart Monitor

0 Likes
musiol1
Student
Options

Same problem with new QN91B 50" ans S23 Ultra

0 Likes
Members_nYGXO0N
First Poster
Options

probaly is miracast based screensharing so it cannot work on dfs bands. use non dfs channel on your wifi on 5ghz.

0 Likes