Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen Mirroring on Sumsung QE82N

(Topic created on: 09-06-2021 09:57 AM)
KawtarLaf
First Poster
Options

Hi,

I can't  connect my laptop HP PROBOOK 450 G6 I5 to my Samsung TV QE82N using screen mirroring.

Please could  you help me to solve this problem.

Thanks.

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Make sure your laptop and your Tv are connected to the same network.
If you are using Windows 10 on your laptop Go to settings>Devices> Add device>WirelessDisplay and connect to your Tv.

0 Likes
KawtarLaf
First Poster
Options

Thank you for your reply but when i try to  connect to the tv from my laptop i have a msg saying "impossible to connect, try again..."

0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
0 Likes
KawtarLaf
First Poster
Options

Thank you again for your reply. I have to mention that i have this problem specifically With Hp Laptops . With other laptops  and even with android smatphone i can be connected to my  TV without problem.

Do you think that  updating  my TV  could solve the problem? If so, could you please share with me a link to download the last update for my Samsung QE82N TV?

0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I reckon it's a laptop issue. I found this in the instruction manual:- To set up multiple display devices, follow these steps:

Connect your external display devices to the VGA ports or DisplayPorts (DP) on the computer base or the

docking station.

When Windows detects a monitor connected to the DP hub, the DisplayPort Topology Notification

dialog box is displayed. Click the appropriate options to configure your displays. Multiple display choices

include Duplicate, which mirrors your computer screen on all enabled display devices, or Extend, which

extends the screen image across all enabled display devices.

NOTE:

correct port on the hub. For more information, from the Start screen, type screen resolution or

press

fn+f4

Discovering and connecting to Miracast-compatible wireless displays (select

products only)

To discover and connect to Miracast-compatible wireless displays without leaving your current apps, follow

the steps below.

To open Miracast:

Point to the upper-right or lower-right corner of the Start screen to display the charms, click Devices,

click Project, and then follow the on-screen instructions.

– or –

On select computer models, from the Start screen, click the HP Quick Access to Miracast icon, and then

follow the on-screen instructions.

Does that do anything?
0 Likes