Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SCREEN FELL OFF Samsung - 75" Class - LED - NU8000 Series - 2160p - Smart - 4K UHD TV with HDR Model:UN75NU8000FXZA

(Topic created on: 05-05-2022 05:39 PM)
Goosenco
Apprentice
Options

WHAT A PIECE OF *****.  $2,500 TV and the SCREEN actually FALLS OFF...  Samsung says its not their problem.  Huh?  Excuse me?  HOW is this NOT their problem?  I have seen this issue on other forums.  I WILL NEVER BUY A SAMSUNG TELEVISION AGAIN.  But who cares, i am just one little person who currently owns 3 other, including a Plasma that is 15 years old and is in BETTER condition that this POS!  DO NOT BUY SAMSUNG PRODUCTS

8d28d938-bb19-4abd-9d8f-f59cbc8e1729.jfifd5fb5cd1-50ab-4399-a5d3-b993cd74e198.jfif

18 REPLIES 18
AndrewL
Options

@Goosenco: I'm really sorry to hear that you have encountered this issue with your TV. If it is less than 21 days old then I recommend reaching out to the retailer/point of sale directly to report the issue, and discuss your options regarding a refund or replacement. Alternatively, please reach out to the relevant support team in your region, and we can arrange for the TV to be inspected and repaired. Please be aware that physical damage, accidental or otherwise, is not covered by our standard warranty, therefore a charge will be applicable to cover the cost of the service. 

0 Likes
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
What about physical damage caused by improper assembly in the factory? Looks a bit of a grey area and how exactly can Samsung prove it wasn't them when a screen actually falls apart like this?
Goosenco
Apprentice
Options

WHAT PHYSICAL DAMAGE ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT.  I CAME HOME AND FOUND IT LIKE THIS.

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Goosenco @antikythera: If the assigned engineer discovers that the issue is the result of a manufacturing defect, then this will be reported back to Samsung, who can look at arranging an alternative resolution. 

0 Likes
Jayos
Journeyman
Options
Mine burnt where the power went into the TV, and was less than 3 years old
0 Likes
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
That is what I mean so no need to shout. You cannot be held responsible if the TV falls apart which then causes physical damage as far as Samsung are concerned but in your case because the TV was not properly assembled in the first place
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
If they can get Samsung to take them seriously enough to send an Engineer. I don't know if a moderator on Samsung's staff local to them could assist this?
0 Likes
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
I have one that's 7 years old now but it's a 'dumb' set with no LAN or WiFi. Just a straight 5 Series which does have decent picture quality still to as it isn't OLED with burn-in or clouding either
0 Likes
Goosenco
Apprentice
Options

I wasn't shouting at you.  Sorry if that's what you thought.  I know you are trying to get the point across as well.

0 Likes